Dear Family and Friends,
We are over half way through our final deputation trip before we leave for South Africa, which is only 3 months away! We have been hosted by 12 families in 3 1/2 weeks! This has been an incredible opportunity to reconnect with family and friends, make new friends and grow our support team. We are deeply humbled by the generosity and love we’ve seen in the body of Christ for missions. We are also refreshed and motivated by the time we’ve spent with brothers and sisters who are working hard for the Lord and for others.
We have another 3 weeks of traveling to go and many more people to see in Texas, Arizona and California. Let me share a couple of prayer requests with you:
- Vernon started homeschool kindergarten yesterday. Pray that we will have the patience and the time needed to teach him while we are traveling.
- Vesper does not like the car and will often cry if she isn’t sleeping. Pray that she will be able to be entertained by Vernon.
- We need to get our Visas for South Africa. When we get back to Oregon we will begin the process of getting out Visas. Pray that this will go smoothly.
- We will be purchasing airfare as soon as we get our Visas. Pray that we are able to get a good deal and that we have the funding to buy the tickets.
Answers to Prayer:
God has been very good to us!
Here are a couple of praises that we would like to share with you:
- Vesper is very healthy. Our number one prayer request for a while has been for a healthy baby and God has answered our prayers.
- God is opening doors of ministry for us in South Africa. We will not be in South Africa until December but we are already being requested to serve in several ways.
- We are currently at around 70% funded. God has richly blessed us with partners here in America who are excited about the work in South Africa.
- Missionary Paul Craesmeyer is selling his Ford Ka to us. This means we will have a car as soon as we get there.
In Christ and For His Glory,
Robby & Tegwen Heath
“Declare His glory among the nations”
1 Chronicles 16:23-24