“So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” – Colossians 2:6-7
Happy Thanksgiving! Today my family is celebrating a belated Thanksgiving together with my parents and Joel Sanders’ family. We had a lovely vacation with my parents on the Kenyan coast over Thanksgiving so we postponed the feast! We have so many things to thank God for and I wanted to share some of them with you.
- First of all I thank God for salvation and the new life that I have with Him! God has been faithful to me through the good times and the bad.
- I thank God for you! Moving half-way around the world can be a lonely business. We are so blessed by your prayers and support and you are a huge encouragement to us. You are partners together with us in the TCM Kenya ministry. God bless you for your sacrifice!
- We are so thankful that my parents arrived safely last week. They are a huge blessing to us and we are excited to spend the holidays with them.
- Joel and Leah Sanders have a temporary assignment here in Kenya. They have been busy teaching classes at Kenya Grace Bible Institute, helping out at several churches and adjusting to a new culture! They have been a huge blessing to our family and their 3 kids and our 2 kids have so much fun playing together.
- The first year Bible students are just finishing up their first year. We praise God that they were able to get back to school after the lockdown and finish almost on schedule! The students, Bonface, Cornelius, Francis and Solomon, are excited to return in January for their second year!
God bless you,
Robby, Tegwen, Vernon & Vesper Heath